The Riverdale Academy Rebel Club was formed to support the Riverdale Academy Athletic Programs. Expenses paid by the Rebel Club include, but are not limited to the following:
- Allotment of funds for equipment purchased for sporting teams
- Payment of officials at home game sporting events
- Concessions at home game sporting events
- Basketball and football uniforms, most recently track uniforms
- MAIS (formerly MPSA) sanctioned tournament and competition fees
- Travel expense allotments for head coaches.
- Purchase of trophies or plaques for sports participants and half of the food expense for the academic/athletic banquet
2017- 2018 Officers:
- Stacey Greer – President
- Kalette Delacerda- Vice President
- Joni Riggs – Secretary
Parents whose children participate in athletics at Riverdale Academy, grades 7- 12, (football, basketball, softball, baseball, track, golf, cheerleader, and danceline) are required to become members of the Rebel Club to help fund the athletic programs.
Memberships must be paid at the beginning of each new school year before children will be issued a uniform or allowed to participate in a scheduled game. Memberships for all sports are to be paid by the first day of school. One membership per family covers each family member for participation in all sports.
The Rebel Club offers different levels of participation for parents, fans, business sponsors, and other supporters of Riverdale Academy athletics
Use this form to choose your pledge level and join us..
The Rebel Club is a non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
We all make sacrifices to enable our children to participate, whether it is in the costs of clothing, footwear, camps, travel, or time from our busy schedules. Each of you is to be commended for supporting your child in this life experience. If you have questions or concerns, please contact any officer or executive committee member.